This project encapsulates Matera’s end-to-end services. It started with us travelling to China to provide technical electrical advice for pre-fab accommodation under construction, and extended all the way to developing training packages for the facilities management in how to use all installed systems.
As a result of the experience, Aurecon (the project manager) has since awarded Matera significant additional contracts.
- Civil works
- Management of electrical and mechanical isolations across the project
- All internal and external lighting and power
- Emergency lighting
- CCTV and MATV
- Access Control
- Data cabling and Telstra works
- GPON Communications Entertainment System
- Fire detection, emergency warning and indication systems
- Internal and external switchboards, load centres and distribution boards
- Logistics management
- Project specific HSE management plan
- Project specific quality management plan
- Training facilities management in how to use installed systems.